Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lure Coursing, Racing, and OFC stuff..

It appears some friends of ours have decided to advertise with the big "G"... and as luck would have it, because of the subject of many of of the posts here, their "link" has shown up in the bar above... so if you're looking for really slick coursing or racing "attire"... or slips... you might want to check them out. Hint, hint. I've had this business linked below for a long time, but it works better for me if you "look up" ;-) You'll figure it out.

There.. that should be vague enough to not violate Big G's terms of service.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I can't get their link to show up for me.

    On the other hand I do have a possum living in my garage, so one of the links that I do see is worth following.

    Here's wishing you cheap gas & a tailwind on the trip out to California! I assume you won't be getting there by way of Shreveport. . . .

    ---Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost via Shreveport... we may go via Sherita's. That's up in the air right now.

    On the ads.. you get different ads depending on whether you open the whole blog as opposed to opening an individual post. Try opening up the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome!