Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yeow!!

I realized I didn't know as much about the political landscape of our adopted state as I did about the state of our birth, Michigan. It was time to do some research. I discovered that South Dakota, unlike Michigan, has only one representative in Washington. But, what a representative! I think I can say, without argument, we've got the hottest Representative in the country. Dear readers, I give you Stephanie Herseth, (D-SD)....

She's looking for interns for the Fall term. I'm updating my resumé.

1 comment:

  1. Not just a pretty face, either. Looking at her record, we see she's a member of the House Ag Committee, and has submitted and had passed numerous pieces of legislation, particularly Farm and Veterans issues. As a vet, I approve!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome!