Thursday, December 02, 2010

Winner.. And Still Champion!!

This is a re-post from December 2007, because... well because, unofficially, this is the single most visited posting in the entire history of this blog! Why? Beats the hell out of me, (although I have my suspicions), but since it's once again December here it is for all those sickos out there:

********************************************************************

This will irritate Todd, but I can't help myself. There's just too much raw material. I'm just at a loss for this guy's motive.
All that's missing is "Mama", and "Prison". "D-i-v-o-r-c-e" is probably in his future, if this loser's even married.



********************************************************************

Oddly, it's also the post with visitors from the largest number of foreign countries.. especially nations of a certain, uh, religious bent. Things that make you go "hmmmm".

If you don't believe me, just check the FEEDJIT Live Feed widget on the sidebar.. look for "...December 2007". This has been going on for 3 years.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Doesn't irritate me at all since I think that Cobb County is the stinky armpit of Georgia. That's where Ruthanna grew up, so watch out from her direction!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome!