Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Goodies!

Before we start to get serious here again, it's time to promote some exciting new "religious themed"* goodies, available from our Cafe Press storefront. You can get there by clicking through the display ad at the top of the page. In addition to the "Family that preys..." sticker shown, (and I would be remiss if I didn't give a hat tip and shout out to Cindy Sisson who suggested it), we also have the new "Prey! at the Church of the Open Field" sticker.

Currently only bumper stickers are available, but the usual clothing and coffee receptacle items will be there shortly. We are also stocking these ourselves, if you'd rather deal with us. Just shoot us an email.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled photos of more weird fauna and flora from the high desert. Stay tuned.

*surely you know me better than that.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, very nice. :P

    I still need to order my HHAL shirt. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant!! bring some to the next trial, I'll have cash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were kinda hoping for a nice Summer "bump" since, like, we're not working right now. Next trial's like, what, 3-4 months?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design. I think I'm going to need that in a t-shirt. Blame the pun on Paul, though, I just passed on the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy.. make sure Margaret has your address; you get a sticker as "commission". I'll make sure we get this on the shirts ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome!