Thursday, February 03, 2011

The Hummers of the Summer of 2010

On an eye-bleedingly, bone-chillingly cold day in the middle of Winter, where the last two days set record low temperatures, and tonight promises to do likewise, I was inspired to finally put together a film from last Summer. I was probably complaining about the flies and the heat then.



I may have mentioned - more than once - that we had an unusually large numbers of hummingbirds around the yard last season. May this make you feel warm. (Not doing much for me so far...)

2 comments:

  1. Very Koyaanisqatsi-esque (I think the music got to me). I kept expecting the camera to suddenly pan away and race up the Little Florida mountains. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. I realized I forgot to put the music credits in there. It is, indeed, "The Grid", composed by Phillip Glass for the film, "Koyaanisqatsi" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome!