Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mas Mushrooms


Some more of the resident fungi here at our campground in Grass Lake, MI.

While researching these "fruits", I happened upon this excellent, humorous, and informative website about mushroom hunting.

Laugh, and learn.

These look like Pierogies. Top view of the colony in the previous post.














These aren't the prettiest blossoms in the bouquet, but they might be tasty. Who knows?










Not too sure about this one..





















But I'm pretty sure about this one. I've seen these in the supermarket. I think. Anybody knows, let me know. If this is the last post you ever see here, you'll know I got impatient and went the "trial and error" route.



















Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!